Anker 8-in-1 USB 3.0 Portable Card Reader for SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, Micro SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC Card and UHS-I Cards
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Simultaneously read and write on two cards to save yourself the effort of constant unplugging and re-plugging.
- USB 3.0 enables data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps for faster sync times, backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- Fully powered via your USB port no additional power supply required.
- No drivers required for Windows 10/ 8 / 7 / Vista or Mac OS X 10.2 and above.
- Package contents: Anker SD/TF Card Reader, welcome guide, hassle-free 18-month warranty.
Product description Read almost all your memory cards with speed and convenience. Cutting-edge USB 3.0. Blistering fast 5Gbps transfer speed. Double the slots. Simultaneously read and write on two cards. Excellent quality. Made of durable, high-grade plastics and premium chips. LED display brilliance. Easily see whether it is working or not. Broadly compatible. SD- XC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, SD-HC, Micro SD, Mini SD (required adapter not included). System requirements. Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista, MAC OSX, and a USB port. User notes. - The Card Reader is 1.38in / 35mm wide (about the width of two USB ports). Please check to ensure your USB port has ample space around it. - Data transfer rates are subject to the speed of the memory card itself and your computer's USB ports. With the Uspeed USB 3.0 Card Reader, you can fully enjoy the transfer rates of current high speed cards formats including SDXC, Micro SDXC, UHS-I, and high-speed MS (HX). - Users using older versions of Windows XP or Mac OS X may need to install operating system upgrades or patches to support the exFAT file system of many high capacity cards (64GB or higher). About us. At Anker, we can't quite help you unwind, but we can make your tech gear easier to enjoy. Wave goodbye to First World tech woes, like low batteries and limited ports, and say hello to an easier, smarter life. Founded by a group of spirited Google grads, Anker is a multinational team of techies. But don't let that fool you - we're customers, too. We approach all angles from a user's perspective, starting with affordable, high-quality materials and ending with satisfaction. So simplify your smart life – leave the details to us.