Amprobe ST-102B Socket Tester with GFCI
- Part Number: ST-102B
- Item Weight: 2.08 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 3.5 x 0.2 inches
- Item model number: ST-102B
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: June 25, 2012
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Tests standard & GFCI sockets/outlets/receptacles for proper wiring (110-125V AC)
- Verify proper wiring of GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) and standard US and Canadianwall outlets with a simple push of a button
- Detect five different wiring faults [open ground, open neutral, open hot, hot/ground reverse, and hot/neutral reverse]
- UL and CSA listed for safety
Amprobe products range from an extensive line of clamp meters and digital multimeters to industry-specific tools for residential/commercial electricians, HVAC/R technicians, utilities and industrial maintenance professionals. All Amprobe tools undergo rigorous testing to ensure full compliance with the latest IEC and CE safety regulations in Fluke Safety labs for quality and safety you can trust.