Alliance Rubber 08995 SuperSize Bands, 17" Blue Large Heavy Duty Latex Rubber Bands (4 ounce resealable bag contains approx. 12 bands)
Style: 4-Ounce Bag
Size: 17 x 1/4
- Brand Name: Alliance
- Item Weight: 4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 7 x 1.5 inches
- Item model number: 08995
- Color: Blue
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: 17 x 1/4
- Manufacturer Part Number: 08995
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: February 7, 2014
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- GREEN SHIPPING SOLUTION: Large rubber bands reduce the need for excessive packaging. They're an excellent environmentally-friendly alternative to twine and box strapping as rubber bands can be used over and over again.
- REUSABLE: Jobs and tasks that require repeated access to secured boxes can mean taping and re-taping repeatedly. Instead, these big rubber bands are easy to slip off and replace with less fuss.
- SECURE GARBAGE BAGS: Large trash bags can easily slip out of place, allowing garbage and debris to enter the can and causing a mess. Instead, use these industrial elastic bands to keep drum liners secured. They're compatible with 44 and 55 gallon trash bins.
- LARGE, ODD SHAPES AND SIZES: While twine or strapping may slip off of large and awkwardly-sized items, SuperSize Bands are stretchy, accommodating bumps, edges and curves with a better grip.
- PROTECT FURNISHINGS: SuperSize bands can be used to secure tarps and coverings over furniture in storage, outdoors or when moving so that they dont get damaged. Theyre also great for bundling carpets and mats.
Size:17 x 1/4 | Style:4-Ounce Bag Packaging, shipping and storage is made easy with Alliance Rubber SuperSize Bands. These large rubber bands are industrial-strength and excellent for keeping big items secure and bundled. Use these large elastic bands to keep box flaps open while packing or picking. Then use the bands to keep boxes tightly closed. While a drum liner can easily slip out of place, causing a mess inside a garbage bin, these heavy duty rubber bands keep liners securely in place. There are plenty of great uses for these big rubber bands at home, whether it's for storing large items like carpets and mats or securing plastic tarps and coverings over large pieces of furniture. You might even discover a crafty use for these large elastic bands, like creating a colorful bulletin board for photos and notes or keeping glued parts together until set. Strong and flexible, these big rubber bands can be reused many times. They're an excellent replacement for packaging tape, twine and strapping, which reduces waste and the need for expensive equipment. SuperSize Bands are also made from latex, a rapidly renewable resource.