All Natural Wood Chinese Checkers with Wooden Marbles by Brybelly
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 1 x 11 inches
- Item Weight: 2.12 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: GGAM-701
- Manufacturer recommended age: 6 years and up
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Natural wood board, 11.5" diameter
- 60 wood marbles in six bright colors
- Expertly drilled holes ensure marbles a snug fit
- Supports up to 6 simultaneous players
- A classic, easy to learn game for kids and adults alike, no batteries required!
Invented in Germany in 1892 as a simplified version of the American board game Halma, then re-christened with its more recognizable name by The Pressman Toy Company in 1928, Chinese Checkers has become a classic the world over. Its traditional star shape and colored marbles are instantly recognizable, and its simple, pick up and play mechanics and six-player gameplay are instantly addictive. This board, cut from all natural wood, is 11.5" in diameter and features 60 wood marbles in six bright colors. Each of the 121 holes is expertly drilled for consistent depth and smoothness, ensuring each marble fits snugly, but is still easily manipulated. And as with any classic wooden toy, no batteries required!