Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker and Tea Infuser with Spout - 1.0L / 34oz Ovalware RJ3 Brewing Glass Carafe with Removable Stainless Steel Filter
Size: 1.0 Liter
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- SMOOTHER COFFEE, EVERY TIME Cold brewing is 70% less acidic than hot brewing. And richer in taste. Our cold brewer extracts coffee concentrate which can be stored and mixed with an endless variety of beverages to create your own perfect, personal cup of joy
- LOCKS IN FRESHNESS AND FLAVOR FOR UP TO 2 WEEKS Airtight seal. Easy-access handle. Engineered to perfectly fit within your fridge shelf. Experience refined craftsmanship you can always count on
- QUALITY YOU WONT REGRET 18/8 rust-free superfine dual-mesh, medical-grade stainless steel filter & cap. Extra-thick, lab-tested borosilicate glass. BPA-Free silicon airtight seal. Dishwasher safe. Professional home brewing has never been this easy: just mix and pour
- ICED AND HOT TEA COMPATIBLE Great for loose-leaf tea. Or tea bags. Brew it hot like a traditional teapot, or brew it cold in the fridge. Take your brewing & hosting skills to the next level
RJ3 Cold Brew Maker 1.0L Cold brewing makes coffee less acidic and smoother in taste than traditional hot brewing, providing you with a purer, healthier coffee concentrate. Designed for the ultimate cold-brewing experience, our dishwasher-safe, BPA-free RJ3 Cold Brewer locks freshness and flavor for up to 2 weeks within durable extra-thick glass for maximum temperature stability. Flexible for brewing hot or cold, tea or coffee, within a sleek design engineered to fit perfectly in your fridge. Ovalware's Mission Our team here at Ovalware is on a quest to bring out the best from your coffee beans. We value the simplicity of coffee making and the beauty and pleasure of manually brewing your own cup of coffee. The word “oval” stands for the potential of perfection we see in every bean. Our wares are engineered to realize and deliver this perfection to you. From the convenience of home. You don’t have to be a professional Barista - we’ll be there for you along every step. 1. 18/8 Stainless Steel Filter & Cap Rust will never be a problem. 2. BPA-Free Silicon Airtight Seal Leak-proof lid locks in flavor for up to 2 weeks, and protects your brew from fridge odors. 3. Access Handle For smooth pouring. 4. Measurement Label Precision is key, in science and art. For precise pouring. 5. Dishwasher-Safe Glass Built To Last Extra thick borosilicate glass for durability and temperature stability. 6. Perfect Fridge Shelf Height Grind 85 grams (or 275ml or 1 1/8 cup) of your freshly roasted coffee beans to coarse or medium coarse. Then add grounded beans to filter. Slowly pour room temperature filtered water over the grounds, filling to the max line. Stir coffee grounds to start the brewing process! Then allow coffee to brew in your refrigerator for 12-24 hours, depending on your preference. When done, simply remove filter with coffee grounds to stop the brewing process. Cold brew concentrate can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks! To serve, mix your cold brew concentrate with ice, water, or milk to create your perfect drink.