Adams Money and Rent Receipt Book, 2-Part Carbonless, 7-5/8" x 11", Spiral Bound, 200 Sets per Book, 4 Receipts per Page (SC1182)
- Brand Name: Adams
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Item model number: SC1182
- Color: White/Canary
- Number of Items: 1
- Sheet Size: -inch
- Ink Color: blue
- Manufacturer Part Number: SC1182
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: April 19, 2006
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- FOR LANDLORDING & MORE: Adams Money and Rent Receipt Books let you offer receipts for rent payments, in-home day care, craft fair sales & other cash transactions
- 200 TWO-PART CARBONLESS RECEIPTS: Get 4 perforated customer receipts per pageadd your company stamp or label to personalize; the yellow copy stays behind in your book
- SPIRAL-BOUND EFFICIENCY: A neat spiral keeps your duplicates in numerical order for a permanent record of transactions
- CONSECUTIVELY NUMBERED: Large 6-digit numbers in the upper right hand corner help you thumb through orders quickly
- 200 SETS PER BOOK: Stock up so you never run out; receipt book provides 200 sequentially numbered carbonless sets
Adams Money/Rent Receipt Books help you record cash transactions quickly and easily. You get 200 sets of 2-part carbonless receipts. Each spiral-bound book provides 4 perforated white receipts for customers per page. A canary duplicate stays behind for your records. Blank space in the header leaves room for a company stamp. Unique 6-digit receipt numbers help you locate old orders. Proudly made in the USA.2-Part carbonless (white, canary). 200 Sets. Spiral bound. Overall book size: 7-5/8" x 11". Detached receipt size: 2-3/4" x 7-1/8".Perfect For Landlords: Adams Money Rent Receipt Books help you track rental cash flow and stay on top of paperwork for tax season.Personalize It: Use the blank space up top to customize your orders. A company stamp or label works for a fraction of the cost of custom printing.Record Any Sale: Keep books on hand for in-home daycare payments, roommates' rent, art fairs and festivals. When you need receipts for tax purposes, bring along your own book for estate sales, garage sales, Craigslist purchases, or other cash transactions.Keep the Details: Each 2-part carbonless receipt records the date, payee, payor, balance due, reason for transaction and method of payment. You write the cost in numerals and spell it so the amount is never in question.Make Every Sale Unique: Give customers a numbered receipt to make it easy to find your duplicate. A large 6-digit number stands out on the page.Great for Contingencies: Cash register or card reader on the fritz? Have a portable and efficient back-up plan to save your sales. Prevents customer frustration.