4" Inline PVC Ball Valve - 4-In Single Handle Shut-Off Valves - Slip Solvent Schedule 40 Pipe Connector - EPDM Seal Schedule 40 End - White Polyvinyl Chloride Piping for Sewer Hose Swimming Pool
Size Name: 4"
Brand: Charman Manufacturing
- Part Number: 1210
- Item Weight: 44.5 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 24.3 x 17.1 x 13.9 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 1210
- Size: 4"
- Material: PVC
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 44.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: February 26, 2015
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- Durable PVC construction
- EPDM seals
- Use as an in-line shut-off valve. Rated to 150PSI @73 F
- Chemical and Corrosion Resistant
- Fits Schedule 40 & 80
Size Name:4" Charman MFG. PVC Ball Valve is made of white schedule 40 PVC (polyvinylchloride) for strength and resistance to corrosion and chemicals. These ball valves are suitable for use as an inline valve for connecting two pipes going in the same direction. It has a maximum operating pressure of 150 pounds per square inch (psi). This ball valve is suitable for residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural use in a wide range of applications. They are primarily used in delivering air, gas, liquid, and steam applications.