3M Half Facepiece Disposable Respirator Assembly 5301/21577, Organic Vapor Respiratory Protection, Large (Pack of 1)
Brand: 3M Personal Protective Equipment
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 13 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 3MR5301
- Make sure this fits. by entering your model number.
- NIOSH approved for respiratory protection against certain organic vapors
- Lightweight well-balanced design enhances comfort
- Disposable model helps reduce maintenance issues for greater convenience
- Multi-purpose respirator assembly works in a variety of workplace applications
- Half facepiece design is ideal for intermittent use
Size:Large NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors. Use in a variety of workplace applications, including petrochemical, chemical manufacturing, construction, transportation and electronics. Disposable. Half facepiece respirator. Organic Vapor respiratory protection. Convenient. Ideal for intermittent use. When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors at concentrations up to 10 times the permissible exposure limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). Cartridge or filter included: organic vapor cartridge. Facepiece type: half facepiece disposable. Gas and vapor protection type: organic vapor. Harness type: 4 point. NIOSH cartridge or filter assigned color coding: black. Primary material: thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). Product type: disposable respirator. Recommended application: clear coating, painting, staining. Recommended industry: automotive, construction, wood finishing. Size: large. From the Manufacturer The 3M™ 5000 Series Half Facepiece Disposable Organic Vapor Respirator Assembly helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne contaminants. This respirator is NIOSH approved for respiratory protection against certain organic vapors up to ten times the permissible exposure limit (PEL). Half Facepiece respirator may be used in a variety of workplace applications, including petrochemical, chemical manufacturing, construction, transportation, and electronics. This disposable respirator assembly offers greater convenience by reducing the need for long-term maintenance. This half facepiece respirator is an ideal choice for intermittent use. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 5000 Series to help reduce breathing certain airborne contaminants. The cartridge installed in this respirator assembly has been assigned the NIOSH color code of “Black.” This respiratory protection system is not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). Breathing hazardous vapors can be harmful to your health. The 3M™ Half Facepiece Disposable Respirator 5000 Series helps reduce exposure to certain organic vapors. For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving our customers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Occupational Health and Environmental Safety products, focused on worker safety, include respirators, hearing-protection products, air-monitoring devices, environmental-safety products, and comprehensive training programs. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value.