Do you like unique, bespoke and personal touches in you home? Do you love
creating new and inventive things, but just cant find the right material to do
so? Or are you an amateur sculptor, and are looking for ways to improve your
skills on your craft? Well, with these revolutionary plastic pellets you can
turn your wonderful ideas into exceptional creations! Polymorph is an advanced
modelling compound that becomes mouldable when warm, and solidifies at room
temperature. It's made out of lightweight polyester thermoplastic, which acts
like clay when warm, but when it cools, it's a strong plastic. Unlike other
products that lock in shape forever once they are dry, Polymorph can be
reheated over and over again and re-moulded into any number of configurations.
There are hundreds of uses you can put Polymorph to, and they can extremely
practical too! Use them around the house for small DIY tasks such as creating
grips for your Alan keys, stopping small leaks, making brackets for walls or
even adding handles to cutlery. They’re the perfect solution for professions
too, as you can create props, masks and prototypes for any creation! How to
use: 1. Heat some water to 150+ degrees F. 2. Pour Polymorph pellets into the
water. 3. Wait approximately two minutes or until white Polymorph pellets turn
clear and stick together. 4. Remove from the water and get rid of any
remaining liquid between the pellets. 5. Form into desired shape with your
hands, tools, moulds, or any other means necessary. You can also add food
colouring to your plastic at this point. 6. Once you've got your Polymorph
creation finalized, let it cool to room temperature and use.
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A STRONG, RE-USABLE, MOLDABLE PLASTIC THAT YOU CAN USE TO FIX PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING? Well then you have come to the right place, with ThermoMorph the only limit to using it is your imagination!
- WHETHER ITS A BROKEN KNOB, TOOL OR EXCITING CRAFT PROJECT! ThermoMorph can be used for a huge range of crafting activities as well as many other odd jobs around the house youve been putting off!
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.3 x 3.7 inches
- Item Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Manufacturer: ThermoMorph
- Item model number: THERMO500G