The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) offers precise temperature
control, adjustable in 10 degree increments. With a minimum setting of 100°F
and an upper limit of 575° (Sear), the PIC offers a wider temperature range
than competitor models. This permits the appliance to act as more than just a
cooktop. The PIC also works very well as a banquet/catering warming station
among other functions. The NuWave PIC does the thinking for you. It offers
state-of-the art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allows
you to save and recall favorite cooking procedures. Different functions or
stages, including varying cooking times and temperatures, can be recorded and
repeated at a later date, no matter how complex. A Delay function allows you
to initiate cooking when its most convenient for you. The NuWave PIC was
engineered with a circular design scheme, doing away with excess space that
serves no cooking function. also offers top-of-the-line safety features that
promote safe and healthy cooking for individuals and families, including
automatic shut off when cooking time is completed. Despite its portability and
compact size, the NuWave PIC offers a large cooking area, measuring 9 inches
in diameter. In this case, bigger is better, with the PIC allowing for greater
diversity in cooking vessels and portion sizes.
- The NuWave PIC boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately. Comes in non retail mail order brown box packaging
- The NuWave Gold is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, it will work with an induction cooktop. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly.
- Uses up to 70 percent less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, lightweight and portable. Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The NuWave Gold has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100F and 575F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- Package Dimensions: 16.2 x 14.9 x 4.7 inches
- Item Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: Hearthware
- Item model number: 30211