The Briggs & Stratton 6151 Pressure Washer Pump Saver protects the pistons of
your pressure washer and seals them from damage. Harsh weather or extended
periods of idleness can lead to weakening of the pressure washerÕs pistons.
Use this unique anti-freeze and lubricant formula before extended storage and
prior to startup the following season to keep your pump running on full blast.
This 10.7-ounce bottle can be used with most brands of pressure washers. Help
keep your outdoor power equipment running at peak performance by ordering the
Briggs & Stratton 6151 Pressure Washer Pump Saver. Only Briggs & Stratton
genuine parts are specially designed to exact OEM standards, manufactured and
tested to help deliver optimum performance in Briggs & Stratton engines. Not
only are Briggs & Stratton genuine parts guaranteed to fit, but using them
also ensures that the Briggs & Stratton engine they are installed on complies
with applicable (EPA) emission regulations. For more than a century, Briggs &
Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job
done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs &
Stratton is the world's largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power
equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and
serviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents. Visit
for more information on Briggs & Stratton and
our extensive line of products.
- Protects the pistons of your pressure washer and seals them from damage
- Uses a unique anti-freeze and lubricant formula
- For use before extended storage and prior to startup the following season to keep your pump running on full blast
- 10.7-ounce bottle can be used with most brands of pressure washers
- Genuine OEM replacement part
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 5.5 inches
- Item Weight: 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Manufacturer: Briggs and Stratton Power Products
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 6151